IS YOUR CHILD MISSING OUT?
Did you know that if you are entitled to one of the benefits listed below, the school is entitled to extra money to spend on your child, at the moment this is £1,455 per child per year. This money is called the Pupil Premium.
At Kexborough we use the pupil premium for a variety of things which include:-
- Access to additional support, either 1 to 1 or part of a small group to help in reading, writing and maths
- Purchasing extra computer equipment such as ipads for your child to use
- Purchasing extra resources in order to help your child
- Subsidise school activities, such as educational trips.
Check the list below to see if you are entitled!
- Income-based & Contribution-based JSA or ESA on an equal basis
- Income Support (IS)
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA)
- Income-related employment and support allowance (IRESA).
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Where a parent is entitled to Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment someone receives for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Working Tax Credit, provided they have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190 per year (eligible for 2 Year Old Funding only)
- Universal Credit
Barnsley Free School Meals
Please see our Pupil Premium Statements below
Pupil Premium 2023-2024
Pupil Premium 2021-2022
Pupil Premium 2020-2021
Pupil Premium 2019-2020
Pupil Premium 2018-2019
Pupil Premium 2017-2018
Pupil Premium 2016-2017